Wednesday, December 28, 2016

About Me


The reason of me starting this blog is to share photo that i took every places i go or travel, to share informations about foodies and also liked share informations about my travel to readers. My blog are mainly for people who like to go travel and who love ate or try many type of good food. Recently i had been traveling a lot and tried a lot of food from different countries in South East Asia example (Malaysia(Kuala Lumpur,Kota Kinabalu), Indonesia(Bali), Thailand (Bangkok), Japan (Osaka, Tokyo, Fukuoka and Kyoto). i hope my blog information is helpful to all the readers out there. I also just started youtubing recently but my youtube channel is currently more on my gamming videos, so don't forget to subscribe my youtube channel. You also can add me on my instagram @ davceq and say hi to me. Feel free to email me if you have any question regarding my information @ davceq@gmail.com.


Thanks for reading and support my blog and youtube channel in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment